Birthday Bash... Chapter 3!!!

Posted by Delta | Posted in , , | Posted on

Our meal which would have been fit for a king and his nobles concluded around 10ish and we decided to get back to the village. Now I should explain something about Hampi. Its a place filled with temples, rich history and architecture. At any point of the time you will feel more in a foreign country rather than its India because of the number of foreigners one finds over there. I also must confess its a very peaceful place and I normally frequent there to gather my thoughts or ponder about somethings. Also only the main area or temple area is well lit while everything else simply closes after 6PM and one can only visit those places if you know the area and in your own car or bike. So the journey back from the restaurant(New Shanthi)is through the darkness and road & route only lit up via the lights emitting from our bikes that's all. The journey back at night is both exciting and nerve wrecking. I also think I saw a ghost – yup a lone man old and gaunt was walking without a stick, a light, mobile phone or a torch into a dark field... I didn't see how he came and I didn't see how he left, he came from the shadows and disappeared into the shadows – spooky isn't it?? Brr... back to the story, apart from that incident, we were still doing our usual monkey tricks of driving without our headlights (yes even though it was pitch dark), singing songs, drivers dancing on their seats etc Lol. It was unique to say the least :)!!!

So we finally returned back to the village and I thought we done for the day – well far from it. We ended up at a pal's house playing some cards, music, singing, sharing ghost stories, cracking jokes and also somehow we ended up dancing too *dont ask how :D!!!*

In the end I must say it was right up there in the list of awesome birthday's I had. Pity it had to end so soon.

Comments (1)

Day in office is hell....but days like these are momentary..

Many days, but still feel it happened just the other day...Surely, miss those days and tujhey saaley Mr. Casanova..