Birthday Bash.... Chapter 1!!!

Posted by Delta | Posted in , , | Posted on



Hurray I'm a year older not sure about the wiser part but older for sure!! It was a fun and unique birthday. Why unique? Cake smearing and getting bumps in office, seeing professionals turned to kids on the sight of cake, jumping into freezing canal water during winter and driving & shivering on account of having no change of clothes.

Let me expand. Here i thought my birthday was going to be a sober simple quiet day and night. Well at the turn of 12 it did seem like that as i was quietly sleeping enjoying my solitude when it was broken by the phone rings Arrrgh dont you just hate that? so it began my adventure of answering calls and replying SMS's. I was finally free at 3.30AM only to be woken up again at 6 Garr... i knew then it was futile to think of sleeping again. I was thinking of not going to work but alas I had to and to my frustration punched in late. Oh boy! From here on the birthday wishes, meet 'n' greets took a twist for the sinister (:p)!! My gang (a blog entry will be up soon on "the Gang") arranged a treat up in the office lounge - a cake, gift and of course camera's. Once the cake was cut and everyone stuffed themselves then it began - cake smearing, bumps and the natural chorus cry of TREATTT!!!! Lol... it was a fun 60 minutes. After distributing the cake in my floor and having coffee plans were being planned to loot me!!! Come lunch hour....
To be continued........

Comments (4)

Ooooh!!
You had to leave us in a cliff hanger =P

Nice nice! Sounds crazy, getting crazier lol

@G: lol cliffhanger n me??? haha... not a very good writer... taking a few pages off Rumms blog :D!!!! yup it gets crazier... very very crazy!!!

Taking a few pages off my blog eh? =p

Now I can't wait to hear what the gang had instore for you next..!!

@Rumms: ofc :D!! ya influence me :)!!! oh its a roller coaster ride it was :D!!! its coming soon...